“Public safety is Job #1
Provide our first responders with the equipment, training and leadership they need to keep Frisco families safe.”
Why I’m running
I’ve been blessed and humbled by your friendship and support over the years, and I am excited to announce I will seek re-election to your Frisco City Council, Place 1, in May 2021!
I hope to earn your vote again as we continue to work together to keep Frisco the #1 city in America! It’s been an incredible honor serving you! As I like to say, “You’re worth it!” I have worked to keep taxes and spending low, while focusing on public safety and roads and infrastructure. Promises made, promises kept!
Experience matters! Sustaining our vision will require long-term planning, a culture of innovation and a willingness to balance needs versus wants. I will continue to focus on community priorities, so Frisco remains an award-winning city, attractive to residents, employers and visitors alike! Despite the pandemic, I believe we have many incredible opportunities ahead of us!
More Fortune 500 companies will relocate to Frisco and strengthen our tax base. More of our residents will be working in Frisco rather than commuting out of Frisco.
The UNT campus is under construction and will soon be home to students studying for new opportunities, using cutting edge technology. They will graduate with Bachelors and graduate level degrees, ready to enter the workforce.
We will soon be hosting PGA championships in Frisco! The entire 600+ acre development will be an exciting entertainment destination for our residents and tourists, even if they don’t golf.
Work will soon begin on Grand Park! The crown jewel of our city will truly showcase the grandeur and natural beauty of the Texas landscape. Children, families, seniors and athletes will be drawn to unique areas, featuring an array of outdoor activities. Grand Park will be the ultimate gathering place for families, friends, clubs and organizations in the region!
It’s time for us to keep working together and winning together for Frisco! I’ll continue to hold the line on taxes and stand strong on safety. We must support our local businesses and continue to attract and retain companies of all sizes. Helping them expand their opportunities helps create new jobs and generates more tax revenue for the city, taking the burden off the hardworking Frisco homeowner.
I’m asking you to support me and send me back for another term on Frisco City Council, so we can continue our winning tradition and write more success stories. I would be honored to give you another three years, BECAUSE YOU’RE WORTH IT!
- April 19 Early Voting 8am-5pm – Click Here for more information
- Election Day Watch Party May 1 7:30pm-10pm at “Dos Amigos” 2552 Stonebrook Pkwy, Frisco, TX 75034
On The Issues
- Keep our property tax rate one of the lowest in the region
- Preserve our quality of life with green space, parks, and unique community features
- Continue to recruit and employ the best municipal staff in the nation
- Providing our public safety departments with the tools and planning they need to keep Frisco’s residents and visitors safe
- Reduce traffic congestion and minimize tolling while avoiding participation in DART or other wasteful public transit programs
- Help Frisco remain an appealing destination for residents of all ages
- Remain a business-friendly community, one that supports the free market, healthy competition and job creation